Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good excuse

Canadian artist Terence Koh with lady Gaga and the infamous defaced Birkin Purple Diary

I was busy defacing all my designer bags...not really. I was just working on something pretty big for the past 2 weeks, it involves Canada + Fashion. That is my good excuse for not posting for so long... the big reveal will come soon.
I will just say for now that this is Canada's year in fashion. Mark my words.

On the not so latest news:

Already mentioned it, but must say it again Erdem wins the British Fashion Concil/Vogue award: "the biggest sum ever awarded to a fashion designer" in that country. Flower Dressing: Why Erdem is a winner. The Times

CALLA in the New Designer Alert Hintmag


Rad Hourani writes about his one and favorite color: Black is the New Black. T Magazine





1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! such cool posts.

    Charlotte

    check my blog out at:

    http://littlemissmagnolia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete