Wednesday, January 27, 2010

KIN





During menswear fashion week in Paris I was planning to ask Sydney-the owner of the eponymous Toronto menswear boutique Sydney's-what he had liked so far and was planing to buy for his Toronto boutique. I figured this would give me an excuse to feature him and talk about menswear, little did I know that this season he was also debuting his own collection Kin. I am not at liberty to tell yet but let's just say that every designer wants this one New York store to pick them up, and I was there shortly after the purchase order was signed.
Kin will be a nice representative of Canadian menswear, Sydney's tailoring skills show throughout the construction of the garments and like the selection in his store there is great attention to fabrics and detail.

1 comment: